Most worn summer shoes & bags







 


















After some gorgeous summer weeks, today is th first day with some serious rain. It feels a bit like fall is slowly entering. Hopefully it waits a bit and we get long indian summer :-) So I guess those are the shoes and bags I was wearing the lost couple of weeks the most. As I don't like socks at all, it was all about slides and mules, As simple as the shoes, so are my summerish bags, all clean and mixable with the shoes and my wardrobe, spiced up with an accessoire every now and then.
So slowly up to the new season, which fashionably spoken I'm all up to, cause I love a lot of the new collections, Athough I'm looking forward to all the new shoes and booties, I'm not looking forward wearing socks again. My feet like to be bare :-)

White chain bag & sunnies: Zara  White slides & white fluffy slides: Local market  White mules: Zalando  White clear bag: Made by me  White linnen bag:  Diesel (old)
(Images and edit by me)

No comments