Coveredupinstyle X S K E T C H O N I S T A

Coveredupinstyle X  S K E T C H O N I S T A fashionillustration hijabfashion hijabfashionista hijabstyle illustration illustrator fashionsketch fashiondrwaing fashiontrends





A couple of weeks ago I accidently fell in a TV show about young muslima's, making business of their hijab.  The program interviewed young muslim women who are all successful in the You Tube, Blog and Instagram industry. Dutch blogger, Ikram was also in the program and I was stunned by her beauty and style. This girl knows how to dress herself and intergrates her hijab perfect into her outfits. So go check her out on her website and see what I'm talking about :-) www.coveredupinstyle.com
For all you dutchies who would like to see the program, this is the link  http://moslimomroep.nl/mo-doc-my-hijab-my-business/

PS I illustrated a hijab fashionista before, you can find her HERE

No comments