Minimal styling at my place


interior minimal stylingideas trends interiordesign my home homeideas homeinspiration minimalism

interior minimal stylingideas trends interiordesign my home homeideas homeinspiration minimalism
interior minimal stylingideas trends interiordesign my home homeideas homeinspiration minimalism



Some styling ideas from my house, keeping it simple and clean. I use a lot of  "see through" products like glass. It looks like you're having more space and the reflections are awesome. The magazine holder is an popular idea from pinterest though I still love the simplicity of the design.
There's more on my instagramfeed, you can find it HERE.

6 comments

  1. Heel erg mooi! Ik ga binnenkort verhuizen en dit heeft me weer op nieuwe ideeën gebracht, fijn! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat is leuk, kun je lekker alles opnieuw inrichten! Dank je voor je compliment, leuk dat ik je op ideeen heb gebracht.
      X Brenda

      Delete
  2. Wauw prachtig!
    Echt super mooi! Lekker simpel!
    Liefs Iep

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous. you have a great vision , love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karl, I appreciate it! I think you have a great vision aswell :-)
      Love, Brenda

      Delete